Thursday, December 19, 2013

Second Day in Vegas!

Turns out the late night took its tole on Ian and I because we slept in very late. Our initial plan was to wake up early and hit the strip all day but we made it for the afternoon.  Since our late night Burgers were SO much food, Ian and I didn't do breakfast, but I got hungry so I went for what we had in the room...

This was the first time I had ever had a burger for breakfast (it's also probably my last) but it was SO yummy!



Last time I came to Vegas we did the around the world Coke tour so I really wanted to do it with Ian! At the Coke store, you get a tray of 16 different pops (Coca Cola owned of course!) from all around the world! We tasted them all and felt bad for dumping it so we finished all the 16 cups...

Some were GROSS!



This one looked like pee in a cup and I really didn't want to try it and by the looks of it, neither did Ian

Japan's pop was some veggie pop that I refused to try! NO WAY I was having veggie pop but when Ian got my to try it, it wasn't that bad...

Rainforest Cafe at MGM Grand

I was SO bummed that this show starts right after we leave!!! I LOVE BRITNEY!!!

Ian doesn't love her as much....




We had planned to come back to the Strip at night for dinner at the Paris hotel but after the Coke tray, we actually got pretty sick and just crashed at Circus Circus and explore our hotel a little more. We found a McDonalds and the menu was so different from Toronto's, Ian ordered the weirdest things on there and it ended up getting him even sicker!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you are having a fantastic time! I thought you were going to Vegas!...you have been to Paris and NYC too! We have freezing rain storms coming this weekend, so ENJOY the warm weather! Love you, Mom/Heather xx