Saturday, December 21, 2013

Last Day In Vegas/ Road Trip to Utah!

There was no way we were leaving Vegas without trying our luck out... we weren't very lucky but at least I have a cute voucher for the scrapbook!

Then we hit the road towards Utah!! I started the drive and I really missed driving in the city because driving through a mountain was really scary!



We loved the mountains but the drive got really tedious when it was just flat land. That's when Ian took over 

In Toronto I had made an awesome mix cd filled with amazing Britney Spears, Nsync, and Katy Perry but it mysteriously wouldn't work (I say mysteriously because I don't have any solid proof that Ian stopped the recording but he seemed way too happy to not have music on the road trip )

We made it to Utah at around 7:30 and it was awesome to finally have family around! I really missed my cousins!

No comments: