Monday, December 23, 2013

Park City Day

We came on this trip not having done any Christmas shopping so we were looking forward to going to Park City! On the drive up, we drove through Midway, a small town in the mountains that Ian and I fell in love with and would love to move to (Heber was absolutely perfect too!) and we went to the crater. 






People go swimming in the crater and we were definitely wishing we brought our bathing suits because it was SO warm in there! 

We made it to the outlets and oh man did we love it! I didn't find what I wanted (I've been looking everywhere for a Fossil rose gold watch but they didn't have one that I liked). Then I saw the store: Abercrombie and Fitch Outlet. Safe to say, I LOVED that store!!! At the end of our epic shopping trip, we went to Cafe Rio where Ian got to try a Rio salad for the first time ever! 




It tasted SO yummy!! 
On the drive back, we stopped by Salt Lake City where we hung out with one of Ian's mission companions, Derek. 

It was SO cool to see Ian and Derek speak Albanian (even though I swear they said something about me) and I loved hearing the stories!! From Salt Lake, we went to my Aunt Katy's house to see everyone and it turned into a famjam that rocked!
  




No comments: