Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Saddest Day of the Trip

On our last day of our vacation, we got a wake up call from my mom in Toronto telling me about the crazy ice storm that was probably going to delay our flight which totally was not great news to wake up to.  As most moms are, she was right and our flight was delayed one hour. This gave us more leisure time to get ready, but we still had no idea how bad the roads would be in Utah. I knew we had fun, but I had no idea how much I would miss my family in Utah until we said bye and started driving.  LOTS of tears were involved for most of our 5 hour drive back to Vegas. We made it to St. George where we walked around the temple grounds and absolutely loved the small town! It was SO cute!!!!!!





Our flight ended up getting A LOT more delayed once we got to Vegas and it got to the point where I really just wanted it to be cancelled so we could go back to Utah. Well nothing was cancelled but we were extremely delayed and made it to Toronto at around 5am. I missed my parents but I really wish we had family here in Toronto. 

No comments: