Friday, April 18, 2014

Valentines day surprise!

This year for Valentines Day, we wanted to keep it low key so we had a nice dinner together but I wanted to do something for Ian. While he was at work, I took the extra set of keys to our car and did some re-decorating to the inside. 
First he got a "ticket":
 

Then he got the cheesiest nerdy valentines cards I could find:

 


Since I was going to get him to check out his car at his lunch so the ticket didn't fly away, I got him a little treat from Tim Hortons that was very hard not to eat:

The nerdy valentines were very specific to him because we both love Harry Potter, he loves Star Wars, and I love super heros. The Star Trek ones were there because I always joke that it's better than Star Wars and the transformer ones are there because I always make Optimus Prime jokes whenever I see a truck on the road. 
Turns out Ian loved the surprise and he even kept one of the Valentine cards in the car to remind him!

Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments: