Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bluewater Beach!

This weekend, we celebrated my dad's birthday! We've gone to the beach every single year for his birthday, but this year, we went to a new beach that I found on google! I don't think we have ever been in water that cold ever
We got there and were really excited to go swimming, but there was absolutely no way I was staying in the water for more than 10 minutes! 

The main problem with this beach was that there was absolutely no parking anywhere! It was a private beach (google left that part out) but my dad somehow made it work (dad to the rescue!).  

There were NO clouds in the sky and it looked beautiful!!

We eventually sucked it up and got into the water where Ian thought I was taking too long to get in. Before I knew it, he had picked me up and thrown me in to the ice lake!

When we got out, someone went straight to his phone to watch videos...so much for enjoying the view! 
I joined the cell phone party too :p


Turns out we got a little too comfy, and we fell asleep... In the sun... Without sunscreen. 
We left the beach with a really bad burn, but it was fun and my dad really enjoyed himself!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

Here's the vlog for our day at Bluewater Beach!

No comments: